воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

LIFESAVAS HELLO HI HEY DOWNLOAD

Soon afterwards, DJ Rev Shines joined them, creating a trio. Vursatyl was invited to perform backup vocals for Blackalicious during their live performances. Well besides tonight I think it's uh Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node. Views Read Edit View history. lifesavas hello hi hey

Uploader: Grobei
Date Added: 2 July 2007
File Size: 62.90 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 54400
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





That led to a record deal on Quannum Projects inwhere they released their debut album Spirit In Stone. That was us Us who? All News Daily Roundup. And that reminds me, we just litesavas 90 new treats uh huh Our 15 CD box set is finally complete whoa.

It's hard to harness this much talent yeah I'll bet C'mon Vurs man you should know you're a vet And by the way when's the next time y'all playin?

Lifesavas - Hello Hi Hey Lyrics

The emcee's styles and song writing skills are showcased in the arrangements of a funky collection of subject matter and concepts. Lyrics Born Live Firewire. Retrieved gey " https: Damn, I wasn't knowin! Vursatyl] None of this is concocted It's not pretend Honest depictions of what I comprehend as a parent arrogant And I've got a friend that sometimes get's into phone rings Hold up cat, beats you makin for me?

Spirit In Stone Instrumentals Heyo! Articles with topics of unclear notability from February All articles with topics of unclear notability Music articles with topics of unclear notability Articles with hCards Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers. Chill Vurs those we're just stages on your journey I mean you are lifeavas Stop it man [Vurs is hearing voices It's nice to meet you but I'm just about to go on stage By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music.

lifesavas hello hi hey

Vursatyl was invited to perform backup vocals for Blackalicious during their live performances. Hi is Erb there? Cheeeek that out dude. Well besides tonight I think it's uh In the Know Lyricapsule: Vursatyl and Jumbo met playing basketball and ripping free-style in Portland city parks. Now why you doing that man?

LIFESAVAS - HELLO HI HEY LYRICS

This him Hey what's up with you bro? Soon afterwards, DJ Rev Shines joined them, creating a trio.

Spirit In Stone Instrumentals. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same lifesaavs. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

lifesavas hello hi hey

And what about the call from your friend? Me and you Man we were that kid Vurs Nah man! Who was kinda jaded, kinda dissed you at the end?

Vursatyl] Vur-sa-tyl I must jey tired I'm hearing voices It's me Vurs the one who interferes in your choices Wait, who are you? Well that kid was our past And that friend could be our future Nah you got me twisted Ego trips don't concern me! Loungin man Long time no hear from Yeah I know Man I just flew in llfesavas night I caught y'all show I could of had that slot but they was fakin on the dough Word?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий